The City of Beaverton, the West Side Startup Fund and OTBC worked together to create the Beaverton $100K Startup Challenge. The Challenge is sponsored by the city and Westside Startup Fund 2, LLC, and each contributes $50,000 to help five startups kick-start their business with coaching and mentoring support from the OTBC.
The Startup Challenge companies receive:
- At least $20,000 convertible note investment
- Discounted Legal, & Accounting services
- HR and marketing assistance
- OTBC’s top-rated mentoring services
- OTBC entrepreneur workshops
- … and more!
Who should apply? How does it work? Read the FAQ here.
The Beaverton Startup Challenge 2017 is accepting applications now through Sep. 30, 2016.
Apply now at this link.
And pay the $20 application fee payment at this link.