The City of Beaverton, the West Side Startup Fund and OTBC worked together to create the Beaverton $100K Startup Challenge. The Challenge is sponsored by the city and Westside Startup Fund, LLC, and each contributes $50,000 to help five startups kick-start their business with coaching and mentoring support from the OTBC.
The Startup Challenge companies receive:
- $20,000 convertible note investment
- Free rent for 1 year
- Discounted Legal, & Accounting services
- HR and marketing assistance
- OTBC’s top-rated mentoring services
- OTBC entrepreneur workshops
- … and more!
Read the full press release about the Beaverton $100,000 Startup Challenge here.
Who should apply? How does it work? Read the FAQ here.
The Beaverton Startup Challenge 2016 class is full – but we’ll be open for applications to the 2017 class late in 2016.